No replies on priva...

Notifications
Clear all

No replies on private post (support forum)

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@vlad-kazandzhi)
Eminent Member

I posted about a bug almost 4 weeks ago. The name of the topic is "Multiple boards subscription" (post-114002 in the URL). At some point, the support administrator Sofy moved our conversation to a private forum. After that, all their previous responses disappeared and I see only my part. And I stopped receiving any replies from Sofy at all. I hope it's just a bug with wpForo private forums. What do I need to do now? Who can help me with my issue? Thanks.

4 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi,

The last answer is: 

Could you please check and let us know which wpForo theme you're using? You can find this information in the Dashboard > wpForo > themes admin page.

If the active theme is the classic one, please change it to the 2022 theme and check again.

1 Reply
(@vlad-kazandzhi)

Eminent Member

@sofy Do you know why I can't see your replies?

Topic starter
(@vlad-kazandzhi)
Eminent Member

Do you know why I can't see your replies in the private forum?

Also, your advice about switching the theme actually fixed the issue. On the Subscriptions page, I now see tabs for each discussion board. The problem is, like I talked about in a different post, is that I really like the classic theme (version 1.7.1), much more than the 2022 theme (version 1.0.0). Does this mean that the classic theme has broken functionality for subscriptions to multiple boards? Is there any way for me to use the classic theme and have this work? Maybe there's some custom code I need to put somewhere. Does wpForo plan to fix this?

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

Dear @vlad-kazandzhi,

The classic theme is deprecated and will no longer be developed or improved.

Do you know why I can't see your replies in the private forum?

We're currently checking this question.