[Solved] PHP Warnings from Wpforo

11 Posts
4 Users
3 Reactions
Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

I keep seeing these error reports:

PHP Warning: Undefined array key "body" in /home/percysgr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/classes/Actions.php on line 310

PHP Warning: Undefined array key "body" in /home/percysgr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/classes/Actions.php on line 311

This are wpforo related but I also get these ones from Mycred. I would have taken this to gvectros site but the site is down: 

PHP Warning: Undefined variable $mycred in /home/percysgr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycred/includes/mycred-functions.php on line 4784

Any ideas on whats is causing this and how I can fix it? 

Thanks in advance for any help 🙂 

10 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@percysgrowroom,

You have some inconsistence in the database. Some topics were deleted incompletely. So I recommend clear your database and remove orphan topics and posts using [Clean Up] button in wpForo > Overview admin page. If you'll get new errors then you should execute the following SQLs:

DELETE FROM wp_wpforo_topics WHERE first_postid = 0;

DELETE FROM wp_wpforo_posts WHERE topicid = 0;

Change the red marked wp_ table prefix if it doesn't match to yours.

Use some backup plugin or phpMyAdmin to backup the database before executing the SQLs.

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Thanks @robert I am going to run a full back up of the site aand get this done today. I have a couple of questions though.

I also have this error:  PHP Warning: Undefined array key "body" in /home/percysgr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/classes/Actions.php on line 311

Will this also fix this problem? 

And, how did some topics get deleted incompletely? 

Also, happy new year to you and the team, thanks for everything you guys do! 

2 Replies
BlackRaz
Admin
(@blackraz)

Contributor

@percysgrowroom

Yes it should be help.

Or you can just click the "Clean Up" button on "Dashboard > wpForo > Overview"

(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@blackraz All done, Ill let you all know how it goes in 24 hours 🙂 Thanks for your help

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Im still getting this:

PHP Warning: Undefined variable $mycred in /home/percysgr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mycred/includes/mycred-functions.php on line 4784

I suppose I have to do this?: 

DELETE FROM wp_wpforo_topics WHERE first_postid = 0;

DELETE FROM wp_wpforo_posts WHERE topicid = 0;
5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@percysgrowroom,

The solutions provided are not related to the MyCRED errors. They were related to the first two errors you had.  You should ask this question in gVectors Support forum. 

(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@robert ok, ill give that a try but they are not very responsive over there, as I am sure you know

(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@robert I really hate using that forum. 

I put up a post about this problem 20 hours ago and no reply. But I got a reply on my thread asking about another problem simply saying "this isn't anything to do with gvector go ask in wpforo" whilst my thread relating to this question has been ignored. 

Its not good enough man.

This kind of reminds me of the NHS in the UK. Make it work so bad that its useless to people so they have to pay for any real service. Is that what this is turning into now?  

adisaputro
(@adisaputro)

Estimable Member

Agreed. That is a bad start in 2024.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@percysgrowroom,

Please read the admin note posted above the forum. As mentioned there, we are on holiday until January 7th. The gVectors staff is also on holiday. So I'm sorry but your question may be answered in more than 20 hours, it may take even 1-2 days. Your query will be addressed on the gVectors Support forum, so I am closing this topic here.

Posted by: @adisaputro

Agreed. That is a bad start in 2024.

We have provided information at the top of this forum (please scroll upwards) indicating that support may be delayed due to holidays. We request your patience as the year 2024 begins with holidays, and there is no need for negative expectations.