Not related to your question, but REMOVE caching fro your pages (remove that plugin totallly):
<!-- This page is cached by the Hummingbird Performance plugin v3.1.0 - https://wordpress.org/plugins/hummingbird-performance/. -->
1. Again, exclude the forum page from your cache plugin: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/created-forums-without-category/#post-55709
And this is type url: https://forum.shpargalka.work/?type=rss2&forum=g&topic=g
2. This is a RSS Feed URL you can disable all RSS links in Forums > Settings > Features Tab.
How to noindex pages like this is:
Many different urls ended: /?forum=21
3. What is this?? This is not wpForo part at all. So please explain to me what is this??? Why your forums have ?forum=21 ending part. Do you have some developer who has add this? There is no way to make it noindex, because it's attached to the end of forum and topic URLs. If you remove that part, you'll have a normal forum or topic URL, and that is dynamic and different. In other words, just find and remove the ?forum=xx part from your website or leave it as is, don't make them nofollow, they are multiple, and you'll not be able to find all them.
2. I’m need RSS, but I don’t want Google index this is urls.
3. I have standard settings and plugin on forum. And not have any developers!