wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Cant translate "to reply to this topic"

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

Hello. 

I just want to ask, if can someone help with trouble around translation phrase, which show in login or Register message to unlogin users. 

I try translate phrase, and also created new phrase with exactla same words "to reply to this topic." and Steel dont work.

I put picture with phrase, so you can see what I mean. 

Thanks very much for answer and great job with forum 👍

8 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @jaroslav-lachky,

All wpForo phrases are located in Dashboard > Forums > Phrases admin page. You can find and translate each phrase as you want. 

If you can’t find some phrase at first navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page, click on [Rebuild phrases], then try to search the phrase again.

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

Thanks for answering. 

Yes, that was what I try multiple times, but dont work. I rrbuild this and also try to create phrase. Also Delete forum phrases cache and all cahhe and F5 + reset page, but nothing.

It looks like there is some phrases, that can not be showing on translated móde. Also this one for example, i put picture. In admin Dashboard are translated but doň show on forum. 

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

as you can see on thi picture, phrases are translated but for some reason dont show :/

Topic starter
(@jaroslav-lachky)
Trusted Member

@alvina

and also for example this one.

4 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

@jaroslav-lachky,

As you can see in the recorded video below, there is no such issue on our test website. The phrase are translated and display correctly.

https://www.screencast.com/t/znTSY7GTYgc

It seems there is a cache issue. If you have some other cache plugins delete those plugins caches as well.

In any case, please don't forget to delete all caches and press CTRL+F5(twice)  on the frontend before checking.

(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member

@alvina thanks for answer.

I try all of them, but seems like, nothing work. Maybe is some issue with my wordpress page or something. I dont have any plugin with cashe and try delete all caches and press CTRL+F5(twice) multiple times, but nothing.

I Try another phrases and that work well, but some phrases, like that I send you on screenshot, doň not work. 

It is not big problém for my forum, I think users understand this one sentence, but it is more visual problém when all forum is in Slovakia but some phrases are in English. 

By the way, I use czech MIOWEB. CZ for creating my wordpress page and if you want to look an my page is here. 

www.jaroslavlachky.sk/clenska-zona/forum

RealAct
(@realact)

Reputable Member

@jaroslav-lachky Did you rebuild phrases then clean phrases cache in the forum dashboard? Do you use Cloudflare? If you do don't forget to clean Cloudflare's cache as well.

(@jaroslav-lachky)

Trusted Member
Posted by: @realact

@jaroslav-lachky Did you rebuild phrases then clean phrases cache in the forum dashboard? Do you use Cloudflare? If you do don't forget to clean Cloudflare's cache as well.

Yes. I clean phrases and also rebuild them and cache. Try it multiple times. And no i dont use cloudflare. I think is something with wordpress themes 🤔