Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] connecting without registering to the forum

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@dudueini)

Is it possible to unsubscribe to the forum? - that is, connecting without registering to the forum

Topic Tags
5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @dudueini,

I'm sorry but I didn't follow you. You can unsubscribe from any forum in your Profile > Subscription Tab. As well us using the [Unsubscribe] button under the forum title when you open that forum.

Topic starter
(@dudueini)

thanks a lot for the answer. I still haven't found the unregister button if you could help me with a screenshot.
In addition, I have another problem, let's say someone writes a comment, I want there to be a comment on a comment that someone wrote, and in an immediate way like comments on Facebook where you can like and comment both on the post and on each other's comments. I tried in the settings but it didn't work... thanks      

https://tiptipo.net/forum/

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@dudueini,

Here are the options. You also have an unsubscribe button in the notification emails:

Topic starter
(@dudueini)

Thank you very much for the answer, I did what you wrote to me. But I want to cancel the administrator's approval and the participants could respond among themselves and not wait for approval. If possible I can also add a screenshot. Thank you.

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Those must be REMOVED from wpForo:

https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/#post-37150

<!-- Page optimized by LiteSpeed Cache @2023-07-07 09:35:31 -->

<!-- Page cached by LiteSpeed Cache 5.5 on 2023-07-07 09:35:30 -->
<!-- QUIC.cloud UCSS in queue -->

NO caching AND optimizing for wpForo.

Also you have issues on your pages, crashes, 404 etc etc. Press F12 to see and fix them: