Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Each post published 4 times

4 Posts
3 Users
2 Reactions
Topic starter
(@arihoresh)

Hey everyone, 

I just installed almost all of the addons on my website my I think there are some conflicts with some of the addons with the new theme I also installed.

The website is https://EnterMedSchool.com

1. Each post published 4-5 times; I thought it was maybe because the loading animation is covered by my new menu (which it is, and I have no idea how to lower the forum content from the menu), but it turns out it happens even after clicking once. 

When I try to remove the extra posts, my website gets a crucial error, and the servers crash

2. using the addon member fields, I know let people choose their group, but it only changes their group, not their user rule, even when they are synced together. 

I was wonder if anyone can help me? I just started to run ads for the website but I have these two crucial problems and I am unsure what to do.

Ari. 

3 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Go to wpForo admin Tools and check for db or other errors.

What are the "crucial errors", post them here hiding any sensitive paths.

2 Replies
(@arihoresh)

Posted by: @dimalifragis

Go to wpForo admin Tools and check for db or other errors.

What are the "crucial errors", post them here hiding any sensitive paths.

I also have a problem now where the site crashes when trying to quote someone

here are the errors:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bp_notifications_add_notification() in wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/integration/buddypress.php:613

1. wpforo_bp_add_notification(Array, Array) wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:289
2. WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:311
3. WP_Hook->do_action(Array) wp-includes/plugin.php:478
4. do_action('wpforo_after_ad...', Array, Array, Array) entermedschool.com/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/class-posts.php:247
5. wpForoPost->add(Array wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/class-actions.php:465
6. wpForoAction->post_add('') wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:287
7. WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:311

/home/dh_nubg4b/en in entermedschool.com/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/integration/buddypress.php on line 613

More errors:

wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/integration/buddypress.php:596

wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-templates/bp-nouveau/buddypress-functions.php:593

wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/integration/buddypress.php:613

Alvina
(@alvina)

@arihoresh,

1. Each post published 4-5 times; I thought it was maybe because the loading animation is covered by my new menu (which it is, and I have no idea how to lower the forum content from the menu), but it turns out it happens even after clicking once. 

When I try to remove the extra posts, my website gets a crucial error, and the servers crash

As we can see the issue comes from BuddyPress. It seems something wrong with the BuddyPress configuration or the version is the oldest, so please update it to the latest version(v.6.3.0)and check again.

2. using the addon member fields, I know let people choose their group, but it only changes their group, not their user rule, even when they are synced together. 

This is not the right place to ask that question. This is the wpForo support forum. Here we only support
the wpForo plugin. All questions related to the paid add-ons should be asked in the gVectors.com support forum in the corresponding subforum.