2 Users
0 Likes
NSH
 NSH
Topic starter
(@studio500)
Estimable Member

Hello Team

I've just returned home after 2 months away, without any internet connection or the ability to check or work on my website.

Prior to leaving, my website appeared to be working fine. However, I logged in today and found that I could not open any of the forum topics on my site, and judging by the date of the last successful forum post, the issue started around the time I left.

I decided to restore my database and files, just in case it might fix the issue, but I could only go back to a restore point dated one month ago. This did not resolve the issue.

I then cleared my cache and reset my sites permalinks, but it made no difference.

My posts appear to be showing a post number. Example here https://nonstandardhouse.com/#post-4735

At present, I have deactivated all plugins, except for Wpforo plugins which I believe are all up to date.

I also note that post widget links do not open either.

Is there anything obvious that I may be overlooking here?

Many thanks

4 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @studio500,

Please provide admin access to your website, need to check from the Dashboard. Send the credentials to info[at]gvectors.com, mention this topic in the email and let me know here that the email is sent.

Thanks

NSH
 NSH
Topic starter
(@studio500)
Estimable Member

Details sent. Thanks Chris

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@studio500,

Fixed.

NSH
 NSH
Topic starter
(@studio500)
Estimable Member

Thank you Chris. I had no idea these changes had occured. I'm guessing they were part of the last major wpforo update?

I appreciate your help.