Clear all

[Closed] forum title still visible under breadcrumb

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@agendavolo)
Trusted Member

I have a small issue, the forum title is visible even if the option is disabled under "display components". Any idea?

6 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @agendavolo,

In Display Components Settings, you can disable Forum Page Title, which is disabled in your forum, but not Forum Title.

Forum Page Title is above the Menu, Forum Title is below the breadcrumb.

The below CSS Code hide the Forum Title which is below the breadcrumb:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap #wpforo-title>:first-child {
    display:none
}

Insert the CSS Code in Custom CSS Code field at wpForo > Settings > Colors & Styles Tab

Topic starter
(@agendavolo)
Trusted Member

I was hoping for a default setting button to disable, because the css applied is not giving the result expected.... it hides the right portion (the rss links) but keeps the left one (the title)

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@agendavolo,

Here is another CSS, it doesn't hide the Text, but changes the color to the background color, so unless the background color is not changed the text won't be seen.

If you even change the background color, you can also change the color of that current text and hide it.

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap #wpforo-title {
    color: #f9f9f900;
}
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap #wpforo-title::selection {
  color: #f9f9f900;
  background-color: #f7f7f700;
}
Topic starter
(@agendavolo)
Trusted Member

....sure that CSS hides the text, though you'd agree is not the best option. 😶 Hopefully you will include a button in the configuration panel for this layout detail. Thank you

Topic starter
(@agendavolo)
Trusted Member

I should point out that this CSS solution is no good also because it hides the "forum title" from every discussion, leaving just the description.

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@agendavolo,

yes this is not the best way to hide the Title but wpForo doesn't have settings to do that.
So You should decide would you use that or not.