Clear all

getting this error at the top

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@mtumbady)
Eminent Member

When viewing profile or forums or threads i got this error i dont know why at the top before anything

Warning: Attempt to read property "comment_count" on null in /home/nyaishoz/community/wp-includes/general-template.php on line 3192
Warning: Attempt to read property "ID" on null in /home/nyaishoz/community/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 674

Warning: Attempt to read property "post_type" on null in /home/nyaishoz/community/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 675

Warning: Attempt to read property "post_parent" on null in /home/nyaishoz/community/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 728
class="-template-default page page-id- page-parent logged-in admin-bar no-customize-support wpf-green wpft-topic wpf-auth wpfu-group-1 wpf-theme-2022 wpf-is_standalone-1 wpf-boardid-0 is_wpforo_page-1 is_wpforo_url-1 is_wpforo_shortcode_page-0 wpforo">

4 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

These errors don't have any relation to the wpForo plugin. They are likely related to your theme or other plugins.

Please deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after each deactivation to find the problem maker

1 Reply
(@mtumbady)

Eminent Member

@sofy i see wpforo at the end i deactivated all plugin but still seeing that error, i uninstalled wordpress and renistall then reinstall wpforo and error shows again

Topic starter
(@mtumbady)
Eminent Member

only visible when toggle to full width

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Posted by: @mtumbady

@sofy i see wpforo at the end

You see body classes. some of the body classes have wpforo prefix so you see them. This is not the error reason. I'd recommend using other theme. 

Posted by: @mtumbady

only visible when toggle to full width

This is not wpForo feature either. So I think you should change the theme.