8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
OMTesla
Topic starter
(@omtesla)

Hello

Sorry to ask here.

What causes as a guest to not see recent posts on Recent activity page? Other filters work.

7 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @omtesla,

Go to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Forum Accesses, Edit the Forum Access which is set for the guest users and make sure that the below options are enabled:

• Can view forum
  • Can enter forum
  • Can view topic
  • Can enter topic
  • Can view replies
3 Replies
OMTesla
(@omtesla)

@chris 

I did not touch anything, they begin to display. If those settings were unchecked I would not be able to see by selecting the sticky topics filter and others.

I feel you are doing something remotely, also many topics are not indexed by Google!

Want to use this chance and say this, in about 2 years I will have a digital power on the internet that will allow me to destroy any company and brand, if I will find that you people are doing something to damage my website through your plugins I will include gVectors on that list.

But I do hope you are good guys.

Thanks and have a good day.

P.s. Robert make sure to not copy design from my website else it will be considered same thing as harming.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@omtesla,

Please take a screenshot of your Usergroups in Forums > Usergroups admin page.

Posted by: @omtesla

I feel you are doing something remotely, also many topics are not indexed by Google!

Want to use this chance and say this, in about 2 years I will have a digital power on the internet that will allow me to destroy any company and brand, if I will find that you people are doing something to damage my website through your plugins I will include gVectors on that list.

But I do hope you are good guys.

Thanks and have a good day.

P.s. Robert make sure to not copy design from my website else it will be considered same thing as harming.

Hmmm, what does this mean? Are you in a clear mind???

We will not accept such delusional accusations against us and will not even allow you to think so about our company and support staff. Next time, I'll remove your account with all your data from our websites.

I think something is wrong with you, and it would be better if you stop using our plugins.

OMTesla
(@omtesla)

@robert 

Hello

I took a screenshot as you suggested, hope it is what you are asking.

What I said is not accusations but a Warning to not do anything to my website, because I know there were plugin developers upgrading their plugins as soon as I was doing updates, after I report them to Wordfence, they indeed found suspicious code that would allow access to my web and or create other problems.

Also you have to be thankful that I m direct, most of people are afraid to speak what they think, they wear a beautiful envelope but when you remove it, you will see their rottenness.

And as a forum owner you have to know that not everything is beautiful and perfect, you have to be ready to face any type of behavior from your users and deal with it calmly and patiently.

Additionally if you remove my reply this will prove me more that I m right.

P.s. I m free to think and suspect what ever I consider right, based on my own perspective.

P.p.s. your free support is highly appreciated, will reply below another weird thing which happen this days!

OMTesla
Topic starter
(@omtesla)

Here is what I got recently, someone was able to post a spam topic as a visitor, I had to remove it but here is the e-mail attachment, he was some Vietnamese.

My settings are not allowing visitors to post or reply and Open Registration is not allowed by both plugins wpForo control > (wpForo reg) and s2member control > (WP reg) this are disabled.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: @omtesla

P.s. I m free to think and suspect what ever I consider right, based on my own perspective.

You are not free to think about us such crazy things, we've never done any bad things to our users, and you have zero base to suspect us such things.

I'll continue support once I got apologize from you.

OMTesla
Topic starter
(@omtesla)

I want to migrate my forum to other platform!

The new update will force me to renew my extensions, I not want that, I better have stayed with bbPress until now.