Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Heading not changing colour

8 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

HI, Ive attached a pic, I want to change the heading sin the forum to different colours than the content. 

For example,the heading in the recent posts tab, is the same colour as the content, I would like to change the heading colour. 

I have tried using the custom colours section, but it is hard to tell what changes what, and i haven't been able to do it. Can you help? 

7 Replies
VereK
(@verek)
Honorable Member

Option #15 in the Styles settings.

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

Tried that and it did this  lol:

I think i need to change some kind of setting to make the content in the side bar a different colour to the heading, and the main heading in each forum sectio has changed too 🙂 

think i need ccs for h1 and para graph or something? 

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@percysgrowroom

Please change the #15 back. In this case you should use a custom CSS. Please let me know what exactly you want to do.

(@percysgrowroom)

Noble Member

@robert

Thanks Roberts, I have put the 15 back for now, but that was sort of what i was going for. 

ill post the pic again, 

Its nearly right in the pic, this was after ci changed #15

But the text in the side bar is green when i want it white ( but keep the title green), and the forum headings are not visible, because they are green too, so they need changing, ill make another pic just to clear what i mean. 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@percysgrowroom

Use this, don't forget reset WP and browser cahce:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .cat-title,
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .cat-lastpostinfo {
       color: #FFFFFF!important;
}
.wpforo-widget-wrap .wpforo-list-item .posttitle a{
      color: #FFFFFF!important;;
}

CoDMaster
(@codmaster)

May be color.css isue.

Problems with colors?
After changing and saving colors, go to the forum front-end and press CTRL+F5 twice. If you don't see any change, please follow to the instruction below.

In most cases, this problem comes from your server file writing permissions. Files are not permitted to change, thus the forum color provider colors.css file is not updated with your changes. If you cannot fix this issue in hosting server, then the following easy steps can solve your problem:

1. Create colors.css file or simply download colors.css file with the CSS code provided in the textarea below,
  2. Upload and replace colors.css file in ..\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\wpforo\wpf-themes\classic\ directory,
  3. Delete website cache, reset CSS file optimizer and minifier plugins caches, purge CDN data (if you have), then go to the forum front-end and press CTRL+F5 twice.

Topic starter
(@percysgrowroom)
Noble Member

here is a pic, the section i have put a blue box around is what i want to display as green, the html colour i would like it to be is : # 649e2d

hope this helps