Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] how to edit social share button

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@coinnewsweb)
Estimable Member

how to edit social share button . I use google translate, so I can't describe it properly, hope admin and you guys can help me, thanks a lot  

https://www.thoitrangoder.info/community/

3 Replies
(@starman71)
Trusted Member

Yes, it would be good if there was a way to make it twitter, instagram and facebook instead of twitter, whatsapp and linkedin. Linkedin is especially useless. I also noticed that here the share options display their destinations but on our board you have to click the share symbol first to see them. How can we make the share options show up like you do here instead of the share icon? Also, when we try to use it to share to twitter we get a big black box image under the text of what we are sharing, which we have to delete. What is that and why is it happening?

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@starman71,

Posted by: @starman71

Yes, it would be good if there was a way to make it twitter, instagram and facebook instead of twitter, whatsapp and linkedin. Linkedin is especially useless.

You can reverse the buttons sequence with this CSS code: 

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-sbtn .wpf-sbtn-wrap {
    display: flex !important;
    flex-direction: row-reverse;
}
Posted by: @starman71

I also noticed that here the share options display their destinations but on our board you have to click the share symbol first to see them. How can we make the share options show up like you do here instead of the share icon? Also, when we try to use it to share to twitter we get a big black box image under the text of what we are sharing, which we have to delete. What is that and why is it happening?

Please provide screenshots for these two questions.

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @coinnewsweb,

Please go to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > API's (Social Network) Tab and check the below options: 

• General Share Buttons
  • Post Sharing Toggle
  • Share Button Locations