Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Issue with widget showing up correctly: User Profile & Notifications

5 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter
(@feassistant)

Hello, I've been having issues with this widget displaying correctly. I'm using it in both the wpforo sidebar and via the top navigation dropdown for mobile users. However, it's not showing the buttons for non-logged-in users to login or register in either the sidebar or navigation dropdown. 

It is probably something to do with an update with Wordpress + some css on my end, but I'm not sure what it could be because the issue just started. 

Thank you for any help you can provide. 

4 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @feassistant,

Delete that widget from your sidebar, and add wpForo profile data and notifications widget and refresh your browser page by clicking twice CTRL + F5.

3 Replies
(@feassistant)

Hi @chris 

I'm not sure what you mean. The widget that is currently there is the same widget that you are suggesting to replace it with. 

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@feassistant,

Please exclude wpForo from lite speed cache plugin and clean your website cache, also check the below link there is more detailed explained about cache and how to exclude wpForo from the cache plugin:
https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/
(@feassistant)

@chris the lite speed cache plugin was the issue. Thank you so much for pointing that out. My mistake for not checking that