Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] How to clear items from Recent Posts

7 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@brosati)

When I select recent post from the menu bar, I see some old topics that no longer exist.  If I click on one of the nonexistent ones, I get a 505 page error. How do I clear out topics that no longer exist from my recent posts?

6 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @brosati,

You have done some manipulation from the database which makes these issues, Go to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard And press Clean Up Button, After delete all caches and press CTRL +F5 twice in your browser page.

Also, if you have cache plugin exclude wpForo from the cache plugin, check the link below for more info about cache:
https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/

4 Replies
(@brosati)

@chris Thank you for your reply. I don't have any cache plugins and followed your steps regarding the Clean Up button. 

My Forum Dashboard Statistics are showing that I have 3 forums, 3 topics, and 3 posts; when I actually have only 1 of each.  I'm new to this and I am just in the initial stages of creating a forum with wpforo.  I must have screwed up somewhere along the way when I deleted some categories and forums and created new ones.  

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@brosati,

Clean Up button didn't help you?

(@brosati)

@chris Thanks for your reply.  No, Clean Up did not work for me. Since I was just in the initial stage of creating my forum, I simply deleted the wpForo plugin and reinstalled it.  This solved the problem.

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@brosati,

This kind of problem happens when user make manipulations in the Data Base.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @brosati,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Moderation admin page and check the topics. How many Approved and Unapproved topics you see there? Do you have any unapproved topics?