[Closed] Login Reg are not working

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@zellerbray)
Eminent Member

@dimalifragis

Hi, after installing the current version of wpForo, all the links (login, register, members etc are not working. They redirect back to the home page. I've followed all the suggestions on the wpForo community & the documentation, non is working.

Please help 
8 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @zellerbray,

Please provide forum URL.

7 Replies
(@zellerbray)

Eminent Member
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@zellerbray,

Everything worked, I have registered, with no problems.

(@zellerbray)

Eminent Member

@chris Hi, I got someone on Fiverr to do it. Right now, please reset your password, it takes you to WordPress reset page instead of wpForo form page. Please help

(@zellerbray)

Eminent Member

@chris Hi.

In Dashboard > wpForo > Settings > Email Settings > New User Registration Email for User, I have set Overwrite WordPress New User Registration Email for Users to Yes.

But the user receives the default wordpress email which redirects to default WP create password screen. More over after creating the password, user is redirected to site's Home screen instead of Forum Index page.

I've done the whole 

wpForo > Settings > Login & Registration admin page and make sure the following options are enabled:

Replace Registration Page URL to Forum Registration Page URL
Replace Login Page URL to Forum Login Page URL
Replace Reset Password Page URL to Forum Reset Password Page URL

Still the same 
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@zellerbray,

Nope the reset password is also wpForo field.

(@zellerbray)

Eminent Member

@chris After you insert your email address to reset your password, check your email, the link for resetting the password takes you to WordPress form

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@zellerbray,

Navigate to Dashboard > wpForo > Settings > Email Settings, and Enable "Overwrite WordPress Reset Password Emails" option