[Solved] Look and feel of forum

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@lisayoung)
Trusted Member

Hi there,

my forum is now live and members are using it, but I am not loving the look and feel of it, especially the grey box, purple text and the text seems so tightly bunched. How can I get it looking more like this wpForo forum? I had a play around with the colours and styles but couldnt figure out how to change these.

Screenshot attached.

Thanks 🙂

5 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @lisayoung,

No Screenshot attached.

Topic starter
(@lisayoung)
Trusted Member

Sorry, please find here 🙂

Topic starter
(@lisayoung)
Trusted Member

Hi @chris. I have managed to fix the background and text by deleting cache and restarting my computer (weird) so that is all good now, but still have very bunched text.

The screenshot doesnt look too bad, but when someone does a long post it looks very bunched with minimal spacing. The spacing on this wpforo forum looks much more spaced out.   If you know where I can go to edit the spacing that would be amazing 🙂

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@lisayoung,

About Cache, if you have any cache plugin, please exclude wpForo from it.

FAQ About Cache plugins: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/#post-37150

After deleting cache, press CTRL F5 to refresh the page in the browser, do it two times.
No need to restart the computer.

About spacing:

Use the Below CSS Code to change the Spacing, manage the numbers Xpx by you need.

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-post .wpforo-post-content p, #wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-revision-body p {
    line-height: 20px;
    word-spacing: 0.2px;
}

Topic starter
(@lisayoung)
Trusted Member

yay thanks Chris, done and it looks so much better! appreciate your help 🙂