32 Posts
12 Users
2 Likes
19.5 K Views
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Ok, we decided to add "Mark all as read" button in next version release. It comes very soon.

(@gespanne)

I'm a new user here.  We just moved our old BBS to wpForo and I have to admit that I'm flailing a bit.  Am I to understand that when a user logs on he cannot ask to see which posts have been made since his last log on?  IF that is the case, we have made a HUGE error in this move.

I asked this question a little over a year ago and was told then it was to be added in the very near future

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Al Olme
sidecar.com

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @gespanne,

It's already done, please wait for 1-2 days. We're releasing wpForo 1.5.2 version, it already includes what the feature  you're looking for. That feature was added month ago but it was only based on forum / topic views, it wasn't detecting new content. Now all is included and will be available shortly.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @mbeam, @bloodrash, @forojan, @gespanne,

We just added "Mark all read" and "View Unread Posts" buttons in just released wpForo 1.5.2 version. Please update and read the release summary: https://wpforo.com/community/wpforo-announcements/wpforo-1-5-2-is-released/

(@bloodrash)

Thanks @robert

Page 3 / 6