3 Likes
10.6 K Views
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi David,

The "Move topic" and the "Move reply" options are located in the upper right corner (Tools), as shown in the screenshot.

Here you can manage target forum and target topic URL and so on. 

2 Replies
(@tomhohler)

Hi- that feature looks great. But i don`t can handle it...

Always when i am trying to move or merge a post to another topic, following appears: Target topic not found!

Pls help me 🙂

(@tomhohler)

In your docu i can see a "move-button" below the post in the admin panel.

In my forum, i don`t have a "move"-button. Where can i find or install it?

(@david-fairhurst)

Hi, thanks for that. Unfortunately I'm not seeing that link on my posts, I have the latest (1.4.7) build installed. Please see the attached screenshot.

Thanks

David

(@david-fairhurst)

I have now fixed this by copying back in the required files to wp-content/themes/minamaze-child/wpforo/layouts/1 . I guess this will have to be done after every upgrade.

Thanks for your help.

David

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You should not have a copy of wpForo template files in WordPress theme folder. If you don't have any customization in these files, please remove those. wpForo uses the files located in its own folder. It starts using the copied files if it finds those in WP theme folder.

The copy you're talking about is only for template file customization. If you customized some file and copied to the WP theme folder you should follow to wpForo release changelogs and notes. Not all version updates require to update the customized files.

(@moisesalbatin)

Hi friends, is there any way to leave a message on the previous topic after moving it to another topic? There are users who seek your answer in the same place they wrote.

Thank you very much

Page 4 / 5