wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] New WordPress do not sync with wpforo user groups

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@azzidoqsc)
Eminent Member

Hello all,

Yesterday I decided to update my wpforo to 2.0.0, some things did not work well so I had to roll back to the previous version 1.9.9.1. But now the new users do not sync. The new users are seen only in the WordPress users, they are not part of wpforo members. What could be wrong ? I checked the settings and Role-Usergroup Synchronization is Turned ON.

2 Replies
Topic starter
(@azzidoqsc)
Eminent Member

In the error_log I found this error:

[17-Aug-2022 18:16:41 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column 'username' in 'field list' for query INSERT IGNORE INTO `nip_wpforo_profiles` (`userid`, `title`, `username`, `groupid`, `site`, `timezone`, `about`, `last_login`) VALUES
( '7394', 'Member', 'admin-6562', '5', '', '', '', '2022-08-17 16:39:12' ) made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('plugins_loaded'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, CARTFLOWS_CA_Loader->load_cf_textdomain, get_user_locale, wp_get_current_user, _wp_get_current_user, wp_set_current_user, do_action('set_current_user'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpForoMember->init_current_user, wpForoMember->synchronize_user, wpForoMember->add_profile

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@azzidoqsc,

Please update to wpForo 2.0.6 and try it again.