Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Phrase is missing

6 Posts
3 Users
2 Reactions
 gosh
Topic starter
(@gosh)

Hi, I've translated forum into few other languages but there is one particular phrase that is not included in POT and can't really figure it out how to translate that bit, from RECENT POSTS menu, dropdown list: OPENED TOPICS.

Check the link to see the screenshot.

any ideas at all?

5 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

@gosh,

You can add the phrase in POT file manually and translate to the current language. We'll also add the missing phrase in the next update.Β 

4 Replies
 gosh
(@gosh)

@sofy many thanks for the reply, how do I add that to the POT? I don’t even know where that phrase is feeding from. I would’ve translated that string from the source but couldn’t find it so far

Tutrix
(@tutrix)

Noble Member

@gosh

You can also use the wpForo built-in phrase system
and add new phrase

gosh
(@gosh)

@tutrix how do you add: β€œOpened Topics” ? Will it find that string by itself or should be pointed to it somehow?

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@gosh,Β 

You can find a full list of wpForo front-end phrases in the Dashboard > Forums > Phrases admin page. Here you can find and edit each phrase one by one and translate to your language. If you can’t find some phrase you can add it using [Add new] button.

Just insert the Opened Topics in "Original" field and the translated phrase in the "Translation" field.Β 

IMPORTANT: If you did some change in phrases, please don’t forget to delete phrase cache in Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page.