Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Problem with forum moderation button

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
IaneShine
Topic starter
(@ianeshine)

Hello, There have been issues with forum moderation buttons for a while. The problem occurred after a recent WordPress update. Both buttons for administrators and users are not working. How to fix it ??

Moderate button 

Users buttonu. 

7 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

hi @ianeshine,

All buttons are AJAX powered buttons, and they stop working if you have a JS error on your website. The JS error may come from other plugins and from the theme if they are not compatible with the new WordPress.

First, make sure you use the latest version of wpForo and wpForo Addons (if you have any).

Then delete all caches and purge CDN if you have, then press Ctrl+F5 on forum front-end to make sure.

If the problem is not fixed, leave a direct URL to your forum. We'll check JS errors and let you know.

IaneShine
Topic starter
(@ianeshine)

Before I wrote this topic, I checked everything. The forum and plugins are up to date. I wiped all cache, refreshed everything and still not working any options: quote, close, edit. I disabled all plugins on the site and checked the same. Unfortunately, I have no idea what to do with it.

My website https://www.secretland.pl

To use the forum you must follow the registration process and the account must be approved by the administrator.

PS. @robert, wouldn't the Polish language be easier for us to communicate ??

5 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@ianeshine,

To use the forum you must follow the registration process and the account must be approved by the administrator.

Then please register some new testing user and send the user's login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to debug the issue

IaneShine
(@ianeshine)

@sofy login details sent

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

Thank you @ianeshine,

As shown in the screenshot there is an extra deffer added before the scr. It's being made by some optimizer plugin. Please deactivate all optimizer plugins, delete all caches and check again.

Please don't forget to delete all caches and press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking to reload the updated js files.

IaneShine
(@ianeshine)

@sofy

I guess I'm doing something wrong a all
I disabled all plugins, cleared all data in both the Forum Maintenance section and in my browser. It still does not work.
Any hint ??

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@ianeshine,

This may come from the theme. There are many themes which have JS Defer option, here is a similar case: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/admin-account-problems-wpforo-1-9-3/#post-13852588