Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] registration and login redirect

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sammie)

hi! I want to redirect users to the forum homepage after login and registration. I tried changing the redirect and tried using a pugging, cleared my cache but all didn't work please how can I rectify this?

6 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @sammie,

I'm not sure what do you mean saying "I tried changing the redirect", so I recommend you inserting the home page URL to corresponding fields of the "Custom Redirection URLs after following actions" option in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Members admin page. Then delete all caches and test the redirection using an incognito tab of your browser.

5 Replies
(@sammie)

Hi @robert what i meant is i already changed the redirection action from settings but it still doesnt redirect to homepage and i am also using ultimate member on the site could that be the problem? i will really prefer users to be redirected to the homepage after regisration and login

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@sammie,

If you use UM then your registration page should be the UM registration page.

(@sammie)

@robert yeah i understand but i want to redirect after registration to wpforo homepage and not to profile

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@sammie,

It doesn't matter where you're redirecting. The redirection should be handled by the registration and login page provider. If you use UM login/reg pages then you should contact to UM support to add it in UM actions.

(@sammie)

@robert ok thank you