7 Users
0 Likes
16.9 K Views
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: Mistagogo

This is very annoying and happens all the time. What is replaced with "removed link" are not links!! Just simple words replaced by a full stop.

So "The cat is on the table." becomes "The cat is on the removed link".

Can you please fix this bug? Thanks.

Make sure the value of according option is set 0 again. Please check it again and again. Also delete wpForo cache in Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: jost

I have my settings exactly like Robert has shown and it still happens.

Make sure the value of according option is set 0 again. Please check it again and again. Also delete wpForo cache in Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Also make sure you use latest 1.3.1 version.

1 Reply
(@chete)

Eminent Member

I have version 1.3.1 and it happens what the rest of people say. Delete parts of the text that are not links.

It may be a language problem, in English it works fine, but in others it does not ??

Regards

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: chete

I have version 1.3.1 and it happens what the rest of people say. Delete parts of the text that are not links.

It may be a language problem, in English it works fine, but in others it does not ??

Regards

Language doesn't matter it depends on the settings mentioned above.

1 Reply
(@chete)

Eminent Member

If the language does not influence, then there is something wrong, because in each message of the users deletes parts of the text that are not links.

Regards

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: chete

If the language does not influence, then there is something wrong, because in each message of the users deletes parts of the text that are not links.

Regards

You should check the new posts, the old posts will never been changed, the links are permanently removed. So have you checked the new posts with links? Does it still remove them?

Page 3 / 4