Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Removed link bug

25 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
16.9 K Views
(@pdub-paula)

This is still happening.  I'm the admin of my website and forum and it removed all of my pictures (links) within a forum.  How can I get this to stop happening?  All of my settings are exactly as shown in previous comments.  I write technical "how to's" so it's critically important to have the images stay in the forum posts.  Help!

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: Paula Waddell

This is still happening.  I'm the admin of my website and forum and it removed all of my pictures (links) within a forum.  How can I get this to stop happening?  All of my settings are exactly as shown in previous comments.  I write technical "how to's" so it's critically important to have the images stay in the forum posts.  Help!

Hi Paula,

That's very strange. What version you use?  Could you please leave some example? Also please, put the post content (the HTML version) in a text file and attach here, we want to test it.

2 Replies
(@pdub-paula)

I'm using version 1.4.5

(@pdub-paula)

Just wanted to make sure you received the file attachment in the last post.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: Paula Waddell

Just wanted to make sure you received the file attachment in the last post.

I don't see any file attachment. Please atatch it again.

(@wistex)

I have version 1.5.1 and it won't let a new user post the words "speech." and "censorship." If he includes those words it replaces the text with "removed link" in gray text.

Disabling the spam feature for new users helps, but it would nice if we could keep in enabled.

Posts are still moderated, so spam won't get through, but it would nice if spam links could be removed automatically.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please set "0" the value of "Min number of posts to be able post links" in Dashboard > Forums > Tools admin page. This will fix the problem in new posts. All posts cannot be fixed.

Page 4 / 4