Clear all

SLL certificate required

20 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@norcom41)
Eminent Member

I changed "community" to the site URL for the Pages and Board slugs.  That allowed me to navigate to forum topics.  But it no longer prompts for a user login so a reply can be made to a chosen topic.  Also in the middle of that URL line is the word "community" from somewhere.  I suppose its missing a setting it needs that has been deleted with all the experimentation.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

Hi @norcom41,

It's become hard to follow the issues of this topic. So please list the current problems as short as possible and send the admin login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address. We'll login and help if possible within next 1-2 days.

Topic starter
(@norcom41)
Eminent Member

I had a free SSL cert installed as you suggested.  Then as directed I changed the term “community” to the website name in the two places specified.  Now when testing I choose the forum I created and the topics that is has are listed.  However last time a prompt appeared for a user to log in, but now it doesn’t (on the URL line the “community” term appears too--perhaps that setting has to be replaced somewhere like the others).  In previous testing when logging in, it tried to navigate to the “make a reply” page, but a “not found” error appeared with another “community” in the URL line (maybe there is another setting where the term has to be changed, but the latest test hasn’t gotten that far).  I could provide you with a test user and password so you could see it yourself, but if it was stolen I guess I’d just have to delete it.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

Hi @norcom41,

I'm sorry but I cannot follow your english. Use some AI tool to translate your text or try explain it with screenshots.

Page 4 / 4