I have many slow queries on my forum. How I can to fix it ?
1. Please let me know what Table Engine (InnoDB or MyISAM) is used for tables with _wpforo_ secondary prefixes in the database? You can use phpMyAdmin plugin to check it.
2. Make sure these options are enabled in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features Tab:
- Enable Member Cache
- Enable Object Cache
- Enable Options Cache
- Enable Memory Cache
3. Check the issues in the Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Debug Tab > Tables Sub-tab. If you see any issue, please click the [Solve Database Problems] button.
thank you for your fast answer.
2. all is enable (member cache was not)
3. no probems found in database
Less slower queries, but more time 🙁
Could you try to disable Wordpfence for a few minutes and check again if something changes.
I don't see big issues related to wpForo anymore. You can change the table Engine for these two tables as well: