[Solved] The page can’t be found
I just installed WPforo and created sub forums. When I click on the sub forums it goes to an empty page displays "The page can’t be found" this error message.
Well works for me.
BUT something is wrong, the Canonical url in your html source shows:
and some links of yours go to /test/ and some to /community/.
Navigate to Dashboard > Pages, edit the wpForo Forum Page and check the url slug.
Navigate to Dashboard > wpForo > Boards, edit the current board and check the board slug.
Both page and board slugs should be the same.
1. Go to wpForo > Boards admin page, there should be one board with boardid=0, edit the board and make sure its slug is community.
2. Make sure the Board has Page ID in the pageid column, if you see the ID click it and make sure it opens the correct page, the one with /community slug. See the documentation: https://wpforo.com/docs/wpforo-v2/getting-started/forum-page/change-forum-page/
3. Delete all caches, if you have Redis Object Cache plugin then delete that cache as well.
4. Go to wpForo > Overview admin page, scroll down and click the [Delete All Caches] and [Soft Flush Permalinks] buttons, if it doesn't help hen click the [Hard Flush Permalinks].
From the MENU:
1. The LOGIN goes to /test/
2. The REGISTER goes to /test/
3. The Add Topic goes to /test/
and the /community/ goes to 404.