3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
 duvy
Topic starter
(@duvy)
Eminent Member

Hi all,

After an upgrade to 1.9.4 this morning, I lose all my color settings.

What should I save before the new upgrade occurs ?

This is very frustrating to spend time to fix colours because I'm able to do it in "theme" option and see all works lost.

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Duvy

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@duvy,

Please let me know what wpForo version you've updated from?

Have you used any custom CSS?

It should not be lost. Please go to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard Tab, click the [Delete All Caches] button. Then delete caches of your cache plugin, go to forum front-end and press Ctrl+F5 to reset browser cache.

duvy
Topic starter
(@duvy)
Eminent Member

Hello (@Robert) ,

First of all, many thanks answering to my question 😊.

I update from previous version 1.9.3, it's only 3 weeks ago I'm testing wpForo on a local environment before going in production. Just yesterday, I receive a notice about the new upgrade via wp. So I did it with the result I mention earlier.

When I checked the directories, I saw all my custom translation files disappear. Hopefully, I had backups. But for sure, main directory was replaced by a new one, all dates correspond to the upgrade time.

Next about clearing caches, I did that so many times using all options, I can't tell you how many. I even went to my explorer to flush everything related.

You and your team did a so tremendous work that fit my needs, I don't want to search for another forum but understand your logic for translation. In what order should I work knowing that more than 700 phrases are painful to use admin dashboard. It's easier to use a tool like Poedit or an editor for xml.

Using Divi, I search for a forum and found a step by step to use wpforo. That's why I am here with your plugin. I did use it and it work like a charm. Problems is more about French at least with front screen used by member, not admin part.

I am on a MacBook and using Safari, Google Chrome and Firefox as explorer to test all kind of situation.

Everything is update to latest version.

Thanks for reading me and have a good day,

Duvy