Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] View UNREAD Button?

31 Posts
14 Users
8 Likes
17.8 K Views
(@bloodrash)
Posted by: Robert

We'll improve this feature as soon as possible.

Thanks @robert

You wouldn't happen to have an estimated ETA for that one by any chance? 🙂

Can we expect to also see an improved version of the Forum read system? ie: having to read the post of a forum to mark a forum as read, not just going inside it once. I would assume that once the read status of a post is stored in the database, it is not highly complex to validate that the forum itself has or not an unread post?

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You wouldn't happen to have an estimated ETA for that one by any chance?

I'm sorry but I have no ETA yet.

Can we expect to also see an improved version of the Forum read system? ie: having to read the post of a forum to mark a forum as read, not just going inside it once. I would assume that once the read status of a post is stored in the database, it is not highly complex to validate that the forum itself has or not an unread post?

Probably yes.

(@bloodrash)

Good afternoon @robert,

Would you have any updates for us on these maters?

Best regards

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I have no information yet. I'll be able to update when new version is close to be released. The new version is planned by end of this month.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

We just added "Unread Posts" button. It's already available with just released 1.5.2 version. More info in the release summary: https://wpforo.com/community/wpforo-announcements/wpforo-1-5-2-is-released/#post-19066

Page 6 / 6