seriously i need this badly

i tried searching a lot on google but no help found

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @sribharath,

I'm sorry but there is no way to do this yet. This is already in our to-do list. And we'll do our best to add it in near future releases. Currently, you can add HTML code in the signature field to show links and images. Here are related topics:

Topic starter
(@sribharath)

ok where is the code that outputs the signature on profile page

will add the code my self ..

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@sribharath,

I'm sorry but that's not an easy task, there is no a physical doe for the signature field, it doesn't exist.

All user fields are generated dynamically based on the user field array located in init_fields() method of wpForoMember class in /wpf-includes/class-members.php file.

This array is used by build() method of wpForoForm class in /wpf-includes/class-form.php file.

Then the wpforo_fields() function in /wpf-includes/functions-template.php file calls the WPF()->form->build( $fields ) method in user account template file /wpf-themes/classic/profile-account.php to build all fields at once on the My Profile > Accounts page.

So the only place to inject and change the signature filed to rich editor is changing  in the $html variable content in wpforo_fields() function, this variable contains all fields HTML code.

(@hector)
Estimable Member

Hello, create a tutorial to implement an editor in the signature: https://wpforo.com/community/wpforo-integration/tutorial-editor-for-signature/