Clear all

Style [Closed] WPForo 2.0.2

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@lorias_)
Eminent Member

Good evening! So I just updated and so far most things have worked. However, I have a couple of questions about the styling because I'm super unsure if this is how it should be.

In the color settings only the colors 1, 3, 11, 12 and 14 can be set. I changed the color settings to dark and since not all of the colors had worked, I took an old setting from the 1.x version of purely made into the custom CSS code:

Spoiler
custom css
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap {
font-size: 13px; width: 100%; padding:10px 0; margin:0px;
}
.wpforo-copy-url-wrap .wpforo-copy-url-label,
.wpforo-copy-url-wrap .wpforo-copy-input-body {
background-color: #666666 !important;
color: #ffffff !important;
}

Our theme seems to change at least a little bit that I was advised to put this at the time. And yet, I seem to be having problems with some of the colors.

Our roles are all grayed out except for the admin role. I haven't found a setting to adjust this to my own preferences or to a consistent style. Do you guys have any ideas on this? (Because i cant attach more than one picture, i have uploaded it with printscr) (picture)

In addition, the color settings for editing the profile page do not seem to be correct, at least this color combination seems inconsistent. Is there anything that can be done there? (see attachment)

At the bottom of the profile editing page are buttons for the time zone and location, which also don't seem quite aligned properly (picture)

When I view a person's profile and go to subscriptions, everything is also quite hard to read, is there also something happening with the color setting due to our theme? Is it possible to fix that as well? (picture)

I thank you in advance for reading the post and on possible help I receive

~ Lorias

3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @lorias_,

If you are going to use wpForo 2022 theme, please remove any kind of CSS that you have use from the old version.

Use the Pattern of the Dark theme to manage the Colors of your forum or you can use CSS codes to manage the theme.
But you need to know that you must use new CSS codes for the theme, the old CSS codes won't work correctly.

Topic starter
(@lorias_)
Eminent Member

As I said, I have taken out the custom.ss from the old forum. But now I have the problem that the URL is no longer readable in the share button for posts

The other errors are still there

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@lorias_ ,

use this CSS codes: 

.wpforo-copy-input-header label.wpforo-copy-url-label {
    color: green;
}
.wpforo-copy-input-body input.wpforo-copy-url {
    color: red;