Clear all

[Closed] wpForo 1.4.3 is released!

54 Posts
11 Users
8 Likes
11.4 K Views
(@aybars)

ı use 1.4.2 without any problems but i upgraded 1.4.3 i receive this error 

Warning: include(/home2/bigapazari/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/bigapazari/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpforo.php on line 116

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home2/bigapazari/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/bigapazari/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpforo.php on line 116

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wpforo_is_admin() in /home2/bigapazari/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpforo.php on line 119 

how can i solve this problem or i use 1.4.2 again is my problem solve?

Posted : 10/12/2017 6:42 pm
optical
(@optical)
Eminent Member

My post up above was due to not installing 1.0.5 update for the PM module as it was not available at the time I updated wpforo to 1.4.3. Once I updated to the latest pm module it started to work again. However members no longer get e-mail notifications that they have a pm waiting.

I also have a problem with blog cross posting module. When members tried to reply to the forum thread it stated "Reply Failed". Turning the module off, members can reply to the now non linked thread.

Both problems are logged with Gvectors support forum.

www.Radios-tv.co.uk

Posted : 10/12/2017 6:58 pm
optical
(@optical)
Eminent Member

Emoji don't work see attached

Normal users just get blocks when one is selected. I cleared down the cache still no good.

As admin I can select an emoji, it appears in the post but when I try to save it the "reply" or "topic add" subsequently fail  with "reply failed" or "add topic failed". If I edit a post without an emoji , I can insert one from the drop down menu but when I try to update the post it fails with "topic edit error".

If I don't use emoji's then "reply", "edit"or "topic add" all complete successfully.

Basically emoji do not work for me at all....... Please help.

www.Radios-tv.co.uk

Posted : 10/12/2017 8:01 pm
(@samhunter)
Reputable Member

Can't seem to get the Facebook login to work. Button just doesn't show up. Have followed instructions, and cleared caches.

Posted : 11/12/2017 3:36 am
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

@Robert 

It is a general question but since this update does change the DB, If for some reason I'll have to roll back, does the "WP Rollback" plugin will restore the data base prior to the the updates?

Thaks

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
http://www.mityaalim.org/community/

Posted : 11/12/2017 8:00 am
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: aybars

ı use 1.4.2 without any problems but i upgraded 1.4.3 i receive this error 

Warning: include(/home2/bigapazari/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/bigapazari/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpforo.php on line 116

how can i solve this problem or i use 1.4.2 again is my problem solve?

Hi aybars!

The error says the update was incomplete, not all files have been downloaded from WordPress during this update process. Please deactivate, delete wpForo, then search and install it again in Dashboard > Plugins admin page. If you install it through FTP please make sure all files are uploaded. because at the moment I see some important files don't exist on your server. wpForo has no chance to work in this situation.Please fix it asap.

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 11/12/2017 8:45 am
aybars reacted
(@aybars)

my host manager say 'The problem with configServer eXploit Scanner (CSF) system is that it prevents the wp-content / plugins / wpforo / wpf-includes / functions.php file by saying it is high-risk and these problems have gone to them.If you are experiencing a contagion hacking initiative in this regard, it's likely that it will leak into every part of your site, including SQL, and you'll have to start from scratch because the infected system can not be cleaned up by sql The risk of leaving the back door is very high There is no such rule as a rule, but the system does not warn these files for nothing'

now what should I do

Posted : 11/12/2017 11:20 am
OMTesla
(@omtesla)

I just try post with  👍 emoticon and it say with red message "Reply request error" if remove emoticon all is fine can reply.

What could cause this?

Posted : 11/12/2017 8:13 pm
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

Thanks for the new release, Ijust start testing the

User Mentioning with @nicename

Looks that there are few bugs.

multiple users - I think that only the first one is getting a mail notification, I was trying with spaces and also on 2 separate line. 

After few tries the system stop sending mail. 

update - some mails went to the junk folder...

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
http://www.mityaalim.org/community/

Posted : 11/12/2017 8:37 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: bartosh

Why I don't change admin color? 🙂 In my opinion this option should be unlocked 🙂

We'll allow this in next version.

We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 11/12/2017 9:39 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: Ray

Thank you yet again for a nice release!

All seems to be working nicely, except for getting the usergroups colors to take effect on forum side.

I think there is a hard CSS code on front-end which doesn't allow to change Members name color. Please delete all caches and leave some URL to allow us debug it.

Posted : 11/12/2017 9:47 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: optical

My post up above was due to not installing 1.0.5 update for the PM module as it was not available at the time I updated wpforo to 1.4.3. Once I updated to the latest pm module it started to work again. However members no longer get e-mail notifications that they have a pm waiting.

Both problems are logged with Gvectors support forum.

Hi optical

Please note that this is the free core support community, it's not necessary to leave a duplicated post here. For wpForo addon support you should open a support topic on gVectors Forum here: https://gvectors.com/forum/official-wpforo-addons/

This is not the right place for addon support. You'll get better support on gVectors.com

I also have a problem with blog cross posting module. When members tried to reply to the forum thread it stated "Reply Failed". Turning the module off, members can reply to the now non linked thread.

This problem is already fixed and the new version of wpForo Cross Posting addon is released please update.

Posted : 11/12/2017 9:52 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: optical

Emoji don't work see attached

Normal users just get blocks when one is selected. I cleared down the cache still no good.

As admin I can select an emoji, it appears in the post but when I try to save it the "reply" or "topic add" subsequently fail  with "reply failed" or "add topic failed". If I edit a post without an emoji , I can insert one from the drop down menu but when I try to update the post it fails with "topic edit error".

If I don't use emoji's then "reply", "edit"or "topic add" all complete successfully.

Basically emoji do not work for me at all....... Please help.

Please let me know what is your browser? As far as I see here, Chrome doesn't support Emoji:

http://blog.getemoji.com/post/57054354336/which-browsers-support-emoji

Also please open your website database manager (phpMyAdmin) and check the charset of your forum tables. In Your website hosting service > cPanel > phpMyAdmin tool open the database table list and check this col:

Posted : 11/12/2017 10:02 pm
Robert
(@robert)
Support Team Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: yossik

@Robert 

It is a general question but since this update does change the DB, If for some reason I'll have to roll back, does the "WP Rollback" plugin will restore the data base prior to the the updates?

Thaks

I'm sorry but i don't know. I've never used this plugin.

Posted : 11/12/2017 10:18 pm
(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

@Robert

All my wpForo tables have utf8_unicode_520_ci collation. Is that a problem (in geneal wpForo usage not for emoji) ?

Posted : 11/12/2017 10:21 pm
Page 2 / 4