[Closed] Litespeed Cache

5 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Topic starter
(@awake-2)
Eminent Member

Hello,

Does anyone have Litespeed Cache? If yes, how did you configure it for the forum! please 

I have a cache problem on the main forum page, I need to empty the plugin cache.
However, I tried to disable all the minification options but it doesn't work.

I will inquire about the support of the plugin but if someone has the solution, it would be great.

Thanks!

4 Replies
(@macaronisalad)
Eminent Member

Hey, have lightspeed as well and run into some cache problems initially.

This guide helped me: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/wpforo-and-cache-plugins/#post-37150

Goodluck!

Topic starter
(@awake-2)
Eminent Member

Yes Thank you @macaronisalad, actually that's what i did 🙂 

But there is also the solution to integrate the LSCache API with WP Foro, Admin !? 😋 

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

LiteCache doesn't work well with wpForo, as ALL caching plugins do. NONE works right when used ON wpForo pages/topics/posts, it usually displays OLD data. Because when a new topic is added or deleted or something is changed, wpForo doesn't communicate with the cache plugin.

BUT while excluding the wpForo cache "base" page (the one with the wpforo shortcode), the OPTIMIZATIONS of Litecache CAN still be used on wpForo. Just needs some js and css to be excluded.

So there is no reason to use an other optimizer like Auto Optimize, since you can have wpForo uncached still optimized.

I hope i have helped a little on this.

And yes, maybe wpForo should consider using their API.

Topic starter
(@awake-2)
Eminent Member

We can always minify CSS and JS files with caution of course. 😎