[Closed] login issue

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mb_munich)

Hello support team,

Please excuse my english.

If I want to log in directly via the forum, this does not work in 9 out of 10 cases. On mobile, nothing changes after entering the login form and on desktop it only jumps to the forum start page without the login being made.

I can rule out a mixed content problem

Here the link:

https://mitglieder.ensign-ohg.de/community/?foro=signin

Thanks for your help

Topic Tags
8 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @mb_munich,

Please read each point of this FAQ topic attentive: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/login-problem-menu-is-not-changed-and-weird-logged-in-behaviour/

Topic starter
(@mb_munich)

Thank you for your reponse.

I've already read the article. I have neither mixed content nor an active cache plugin.

I noticed that I am registered on certain subpages and not on others.

I also noticed that wpforo created two sitemaps, is that normal?

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@mb_munich,

Is your WP a multisite installation?

Topic starter
(@mb_munich)

no, it's not a multisite installation

Topic starter
(@mb_munich)

Unfortunately, this diffuse login behavior still exists. For example, if I make a mistake and enter an incorrect password, I don't get a notification. For example, when I click the Members tab in the Forum menu afterwards, the message "Wrong password!" displayed.

Please tell me what i can do. I despair 🙁

these are my activated plugins

active Plugins 1

active Plugins 2

Best regards

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@mb_munich,

I don't see the mean to use BuddyPress registration page and Forum login page. You should use either BuddyPress or wpForo pages for both. So I recommend change the wpForo Login page with  BuddyPress login page and test again. If the issue still exists you should contact the WordPress support, this probably is not a wpForo issue.

1. Go Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features Tab and disable the following options:

• Replace Registration Page URL to Forum Registration Page URL
  • Replace Login Page URL to Forum Login Page URL
  • Replace Reset Password Page URL to Forum Reset Password Page URL

2. Go Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Members Tab and insert BuddyPress login/register/reset-password pages in corresponding fields of Custom Authorization URLs option.

(@mb_munich)

@robert

I set everything exactly according to your specifications and could not see any improvement.

I also deactivated all plugins except for wpforo. Also no improvement.

The first login works fine. when I log out and then log back in, this problem arises. I noticed when I wait a few minutes I'm logged in and everything works. It seems to me that there is a delay in registering / deregistering. Do you have another idea for me?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@mb_munich,

Posted by: @mb_munich

I set everything exactly according to your specifications....

So, you've switched to BuddyPress login page? I suggested using it in my last post. Please switch to the BuddyPress login page. If you have the same problem with the buddyPress then the problem has not any relation to wpForo. Please open a new support topic in WordPress or in BuddyPress support forum. This is definitely has nothing to do with wpForo and cannot be fixed from wpForo side.