Clear all

[Closed] Messages error&info when login or register

13 Posts
4 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@pedromg)
Eminent Member

Hello, First of all congratulate you for the fantastic made with this forum, after making a broad comparison I decided on the panorama as the best option for my project.

I have 2 queries:
1.- Once there is an error with my template (flex-mag) and wpforo, when the user tries to log in and makes an error when typing the password the platform does not show any error, the one that is in this same forum in the part top right but in my forum there is no way to find them.
How could I do to show those messages only on top of the user fields and pass. I need to fix this by the complaints of my users.

2.- According to the GDPR law in its article 17 given that a user has access to the deletion of their data. wpforo does not have the possibility of users deleting your account, he read in a thread of this forum that will possibly be implemented in upcoming releases, what is this expected?

12 Replies
1 Reply
(@pedromg)

Eminent Member

Hi again, i try all day fix msg error but i cant. 
The page login form is this:  https://bit.ly/2x59652

I fix css for wpf-msg-box in header but this div show only if i made click in reply without login. 
Dont work for any other messages, no show any error when you put wrong password, no show message for rcaptcha error, no show msg wellcome...

I dont have more information about dont show any message, please, can you help me.

Topic starter
(@pedromg)
Eminent Member

I buy a bundle of yours amazing extensions.

i would like know if with crossposting i can modify canonical form post in forum, i need the post page and post forum have the same canonical for dont have duplicate content.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi PedroMG,

Could you please let us know when you save some wpForo options on the dashboard the following message shows or not?  

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Also please check in your wpf-hooks.php  ( /wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes  ) file is there the following  code:

<?php
function wpforo_notice_show(){
WPF()->notice->show();
}
add_action( 'wp_footer', 'wpforo_notice_show' );

2 Replies
(@pedromg)

Eminent Member

Hi, 
I can confirm not show any message in dashboard when i save some wpforo option. 

And file wpf-hooks.php contains the code you say. 

I have no idea where is the problem. 

Thanks for you support.

(@pedromg)

Eminent Member

I just found the problem, thanks for trying to help me. It was a problem of php, the path where to save the sessions "sess_u4tukhcteqm7k96dedpadva2i2" was not good and you can not show these messages, once corrected everything has returned to work. Thanks again for trying to help me.

Topic starter
(@pedromg)
Eminent Member

Last cuestion, is Wpforo compatible with WProcket? 

Thanks

2 Replies
(@anonymous20)

Noble Member
Posted by: PedroMG

Last cuestion, is Wpforo compatible with WProcket? 

Thanks

You must exclude the page of wpforo (with the shortcode) and below (like /forums* or /community* or whatever is your base page).

With all caching plugins.

(@pedromg)

Eminent Member

Thanks Anonymous20, Understood, not is compatible 😉

Page 1 / 2