5 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
t.niron
Topic starter
(@t-niron)
Estimable Member

Hello,

I use the "Ultimate Member" and "Real Time Notifications" application on my website.

Can I show my WpForo Instant notifications in the "UM Real Time Notification" plugin?

I want to ensure that users receive these notifications from a single app while browsing the website.

Thanks.

4 Replies
(@martin)
Support Team

Hi @t-niron,

wpForo is integrated with UM Real Time Notification. This should notify you via UM Bell if you got new reply to your post or new reply in your topic. These two actions generates notification in UM Real Time Notification system. Just make sure the "UM Notification Integration" is enabled in Dashboard > Forums > Features > Features Tab. But there is no way to integrate all wpForo notification actions in UM system.

3 Replies
t.niron
(@t-niron)

Estimable Member

Hello @martin,

I already know that. However, wpforo contains more notifications. For example, "likes user comments" or "there is a new thread in the startup you follow". Many notifications about "Wpforo profile wigdet" are displayed in the sidebar. I'm talking about seeing it all.

Thank you

Alvina
(@alvina)

@t-niron,

I'm really sorry but as Martin already mentioned, there is no way to integrate all wpForo notification actions in UM system.

t.niron
(@t-niron)

Estimable Member

@alvina Hello,

Thank you for answering