Clear all

[Closed] Best compatible themes for WpForo

7 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@thomas8927eva)

Hi,

I am planning to install WpForo & after going through various articles on best & compatible themes for WpForo I thought of why not to ask to the WpForo team itself. I know it’s compatible with almost all themes but I would like to know the best theme that is compatible with WpForo , mobile responsive coupled with a better speed.
Kindly help me in this.
Thank you,

6 Replies
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

There is no "best theme for wpForo". There are hundreds of free and paid themes.

wpForo is very well behaved in most themes, and in some cases only a small css fix is needed.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@lindapill,

All WordPress themes are compatible with wpForo, there are no best ones. The main thing you should check in the theme is the page layout should have normal or large width. The small width blog themes are not good for forums. Forums should be displayed in a large place. Make sure you can disable the sidebar of a page in your theme, by choosing No Sidebar or Full Width page template. Then you can use wpForo Sidebar in such page.

(@dani0100)

In my experience, 90% of themes are non full-wdith.  I'm having a heckuva time finding one that isn't and my wpforo looks really terrible.

3 Replies
(@dani0100)

I'm really struggling here.  Does anyone provide paid help for wpForo?  The default included theme with the current WP install clearly breaks wpForo.  I've installed about a dozen themes -- one of them sort of works, but breaks other parts of my site.  I've probably spent 10 hours on this just trying to get a fresh install to work and not look horrible.

Can anyone name a single, blog-looking theme that actually has full-page capability?

dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@dani0100 You can try KADENCE theme. It doesn't break anything (for WP and wpForo) and is one of the best and fastest.

(@dani0100)

@dimalifragis Thank you, sir!  I will check it out.