9 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@misiak007)
Eminent Member

Hi,

I see here that bookmarks / likes / dislikes are enabled

how/where can I enable bookmarks / likes / dislikes this function for my forum?

Thank you

8 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @misiak007,

wpForo Likes can be enabled or disabled by Forum Accesses: Can like option in the Forum Access settings.

wpForo Bookmark Button is always enabled and wpForo doesn't have option to disable it.
But it is not available for Guest Users.

Topic starter
(@misiak007)
Eminent Member

thank you Chris,

I see that can like is activated, but I cannot use it. I saw also that you registered to on my site Thanks 😀 

you have role "Subscriber" in WP

this is setup for subscriber / registered - attachement "usergroup.png"

Topic starter
(@misiak007)
Eminent Member

this is setup for accesses - atachment "accesses.pnp"

but I still can not "give like"

can you do this with your account?

thanks

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@misiak007,

I have registered but can't enter the forum, I'm logged in the website but when I go to the forum I see that I have to log in again from the Top Right Sign In button. If I change from the forum page to another one, the Website Shows that I'm logged in.

And if I try to log in again, I get this:
Due to the protection of web servers from repeated attacks, we were forced to restrict access to the administrative interface of web pages to selected countries. If you are currently in a foreign country, please sign in to WebAdmin, proceed to your domain management and disable this GeoIP filter in the CMS section.

Topic starter
(@misiak007)
Eminent Member

The access to admin is restricted and it is OK so.

What I asked is - you registered as an normal user. so you could check in front-end if you can like a post

https://www.itcred.eu/forum-sk-cz/itcred-showcases-sk-cz/test-itcred-temy/#post-7

https://www.itcred.eu/forum-sk-cz/itcred-announcements-sk-cz/changelog-20221024/#post-5

if it is needed I could change site language to englisch

or do you need access to admin? I can do it also, but I need your country from where you will login to admin, so I can configure GeoIP protection. After I will activate it again.

regards

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@misiak007,

I can vote in the QA Layout, but cannot Like in the Simplified.

The simplified layout doesn't show me the Like/Dislike Button HTML which usually happens when The current Usergroups Forum Access, which is set in the Category and Forums Forum Permission Option, doesn't have that CAN Like option enabled.

So Can you double-check what Forum Permission is set for Registered Users in all Your Categories and Forum? The reason of should be the Forum Permissions.

Page 1 / 2