[Solved] After updating my forum is broken, login or registration is not possible
After updating to 2.0.9, my forum is broken, login or registration is not possible, the topic does not appear when the topic is clicked
1. wpForo 2.0 login and registration page URLs have been changed. Please check the wpForo menus and make sure you use correct menu shortcodes: https://wpforo.com/docs/wpforo-v2/getting-started/wpforo-menu/
2. Please navigate to wpForo > Tools > Debug > Error & Issues sub-tab and let us know if you see any error.
3. Navigate to wpForo > Tools > Database Tables Tab and check the database errors
4. Navigate to wpForo > Overview admin page, scroll down and click [Hard Flush Permalinks] and [Delete all caches] buttons.
5. Delete all kind of caches. If you have Redis Object cache, then flush it as well.
6. Go to wpForo > Boards admin page and make sure there is a board with boardid=1 and the pageid is not empty. Click the ID and make sure it opens a page with [wpforo] shortcode: