Style [Closed] Profiles

9 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Hi,

Is there a way to do something about the icons to edit profile? They are TINY in this new version. Can't you just add it to the user menu like it was before?

8 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @danniee,

You can increase the buttons with the below CSS Code:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-profile .wpforo-user-tools span {
    font-size: 20px;
}
Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Thank you. There is no way to just add this to the user menu the way it was before?

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Also, the text gets cut off on my forum. I have this problem with wpdiscuz too when I hover the edit button. Looks quite bad.

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@danniee,

The issue can be fixed with this CSS code:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpf-profile-panel .wpforo-user-tools [wpf-tooltip-position="top"]::after {
  left: -200%;
}
(@danniee)

Honorable Member

@robert thank you. Is this possible for wpdiscuz too?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@danniee,

We're not the wpDiscuz developers. You should ask this question in wpDiscuz support forum.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

@danniee,

Please let me know why this topi is set private? You should avoid setting topic private, so the answers to some questions could be reachable for other users. This will decrease the number of topics and the support spending time.

You should only set a topic private if there is private information in the topic. Now, I don't see any private information here.

1 Reply
(@danniee)

Honorable Member

@robert often I am asked personal information like a url or something so I always end up having to set it to private anyways. But I agree with your point. You can set this to public, it's fine.