[Closed] Cover images not being pulled through

8 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@themegroup)
Trusted Member

Hi there.

We're using Ultimate Member to run the membership side, but although users are setting their cover pic, the only one being displayed on the Member Directory page is the default one set in WP Foro. I can't see a way to NOT set a pic in there, so is there a way to ensure a cover pic is used when set in UM? Or is that a problem with UM?

Cheers,

Nick.

7 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @themegroup,

If you're using UM Profile Page, setting the Avatar and Cover in UM Profile, you should use UM Members page instead of wpForo Members Page.

Topic starter
(@themegroup)
Trusted Member

Is there a way I can change that then? This is when you click the Members tab in the forum section, so where do I specify where that info that gets pulled in from?

Cheers,
Nick.

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@themegroup,

If you're about Members Link in wpForo Navigation Menu, you can just change the URL of Members Link from Dashboard > Appearance > Menus.

Topic starter
(@themegroup)
Trusted Member

Hi there.

I mean the tab shown in the screenshot, which shows the forum using the [wp-foro] shortcode.

Best,
Nick

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@themegroup,

Navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus, select wpForo Navigation Menu, Find Members Tab in the Menus list, expand it, and change the URL to UM members page URL.

Topic starter
(@themegroup)
Trusted Member

Ah OK - so the only way to have the cover image pull through it to have the members tab go elsewhere? We can stay within the forum plugin to do that bit if we're using Ultimate Member as the membership bit?

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@themegroup,

I don't follow you.

You should use UM Members Page with UM Profiles Page and wpForo Members page if using wpForo Profiles page.