Clear all

[Closed] Ultimate Member Profile Page

13 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@badge)
Trusted Member

Not sure what changed while editing the forum all options still say Ultimate Member but the profile page is the default WPForo profile. Can you take a look and tell me what might be wrong?

When I edit users in the backend I see the Ultimate Member profile but on the font end I don't. Maybe there is a link issue or I am point it to the wrong place?

I see it when I type in the url https://projectp51.com/participant/

https://projectp51.com/community/

12 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @badge,

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpForo > Settings > Members Profile, and select Ultimate Member option From Profile Page Dropdown options.

Topic starter
(@badge)
Trusted Member

I have everything is set to UM, I have deleted the plugin and reinstalled it as well.

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@badge,

If you hard write the URL's in the Address Bar, wpForo pages would open.

There is no option and need to turn them off, as the URLs aren't set anywhere to use.

Topic starter
(@badge)
Trusted Member

There are no hard links, I did change the page name would that cause an issue? There is no reason the UM profile page wouldn't load that I can find.

Topic starter
(@badge)
Trusted Member

When I try and deactivate the UM plug in I get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_current() on null in /home/customer/www/projectp51.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/includes/functions.php:1803 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/projectp51.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/includes/functions.php(1651): wpforo_clean_cache('option') #1 /home/customer/www/projectp51.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/classes/Settings.php(3954): wpforo_update_option('wpforo_profiles', Array) #2 /home/customer/www/projectp51.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/classes/Settings.php(74): wpforo\classes\Settings->init_base() #3 /home/customer/www/projectp51.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpforo.php(244): wpforo\classes\Settings->__construct() #4 /home/customer/www/projectp51.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpforo.php(291): wpforo\wpforo->init_base_classes() #5 /home/customer/www/projectp51.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): wpforo\wpforo->wpforo\{closure}('') #6 /home/customer/www/projectp51.com/public in /home/customer/www/projectp51.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/includes/functions.php on line 1803

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Page 1 / 2