[Closed] Error 2252 | Please contact to forum admin.
after having installed wpForo and created some test users from the WP dashboard, I got the error shown in the topic if trying to login also using the reCAPTCHA plugin by BestWebSoft.
Thanks and Regards
Please deactivate other plugins. This error says there is no referrer page when you submit the form. Something is irregular with your server or with your browser. HTTP_REFERER is not dettected on your website. Here are the cases why this issue may happen:
- visited the site by a browser-maintained bookmark.
- switched from a https URL to a http URL.
- switched from a https URL to a different https URL.
- has security software installed (antivirus/firewall/etc) which strips the referrer from all requests.
- is behind a proxy which strips the referrer from all requests.
- visited the site programmatically (like, curl) without setting the referrer header (searchbots!).
Please delete cache and browser cache. You've disabled reCAPTCHA plugin but it still there.
I get this error often, more than not when I edit a post.
Why does it happen sometimes and not others?
Because your website URLs are not set correctly, they different and don't match to the real domain. you can check those in WordPress settings page (Dashboard > Settings > General).