i got the issue with my new install for my WordPress, i have been checked my WordPress URL on | General > Settings | WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) have same url and nothing wrong, i have been deactivated all my plugins except WPForo, the issue still there, any suggestion?
This error says there is no referrer page when you submit the form. Something is irregular with your server or with your browser. HTTP_REFERER is not detected on your website. Here are the cases why this issue may happen:
- visited the site by a browser-maintained bookmark.
- switched from a https URL to a http URL.
- switched from a https URL to a different https URL.
- has security software installed (antivirus/firewall/etc) which strips the referrer from all requests.
- is behind a proxy which strips the referrer from all requests.
- visited the site programmatically (like, curl) without setting the referrer header (searchbots!).
Also you can use this method to disable the error:
I have exactly the same issue and its critical!
I am using the GTranslator plugin to have my site in different languages, and exach language is under another sub domain, for example es.mysite.com
The users cant write anything into the forum from any subdomain other then the main one
I am also getting this error: