Facebook Login not Working
Hi Support Team,
I have installed your Forum plugin on my Wordpress site and have set up my Facebook API Configuration. I have followed both your and Facebook documentation (several times); however, when trying to log in using Facebook the following message appears: "The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings."
I have raised this question with Wordpress support who also would like to advise that their log is showing the following warning message:
[10-Feb-2020 01:07:43 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/class-notices.php on line 16
Thanking you for your assistance,
Please try the solution mentioned in this article:
Thank you @raine,
It I see this error:
Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.
Have you tried the solution in the article suggested by Sofy above?
How to fix
1. Go to http://developers.facebook.com/apps/ and select the app you wish to fix.
2. At the bottom of the left hand menu click + Add Product link.
3. Select Facebook Login as the Product.
4. Select Web.
5. Enter your Site URL and hit save.
6. Hit Continue then keep clicking Next, ignoring all the code, until you get to Step 5
7. In the left hand menu you should now see Facebook Login, click the Settings menu item underneath it.
8. Under Client oAuth settings, where it says Use Strict Mode for Redirect URIs make sure it’s set to No and that your site URL is in the Valid OAuth redirect URIs box. Then the hit save.
9. You should now be able to connect your app as normal.