Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] How to schedule a topic?

7 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@pepi1025)

Hi, I would like to write / prepare a topic for example this afternoon but it should be shared on the forum only tomorrow morning automatically.

Is it possible somehow?

6 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi pepi1025,

I'm sorry but not, it's not possible yet. Current topic statuses are "Approved" "Sticky" and "Closed". We're working on "Scheduled" and "Unapproved" statuses. I hope we can add these next month.

(@easiwriter)

I've just installed wpForo and would also like to be able to schedule topics. Your reply to pepi1025 suggests it should already be available, but I can see no sign of it. Have I missed it?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi easiwriter,

we got lots of unexpected works and issues. This feature has been removed from the top of our to-do list. We're not planning to add it yet. I'll update this topic once I got some ETA for you.

(@behrouz)

Hi, I have been installing wpForo for some time and I also want to be able to schedule topics (posts), for example, to be automatically deleted or hidden after a certain period of time, but unfortunately I did not find such a possibility.
I really need this feature. Is there a way to solve this problem?

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@behrouz ,

I'm sorry but there is no way to schedule topics publishing and deleting. wpForo doesn't have such features.

Page 1 / 2