Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Just did a plugin update and all of the styles are missing

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@gunarcom)
Eminent Member

I just upgraded my WPForo installation, hit the update styles button and upgraded my Advanced Attachments addon. It seems there are no styles loading onto my page and I can't figure out why. I have attached an image of the forum, it is behind an s2members paywall or I would link it.

There are no javascript errors listed in the console.

I have cleared every cache I have. I use WPRocket and have with great success for a long time.

I am not using WPForo for the whole site, it embedded on a page. That page is set to not cache. 

My site is a paid site and I have worked on this for a few hours already, looked at old solutions on this forum, and nothing seems to work.

Any advice is much appreciated.

5 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @gunarcom,

Please check the "Important update notes" part in the URL provided below, make sure all steps are done correctly and check again.

https://wpforo.com/community/wpforo-announcements/wpforo-1-8-2-is-released/

1 Reply
(@gunarcom)

Eminent Member

@alvina I have done all of these with no luck. I have deleted the wpforo folder in my plugins and reinstalled, still no luck. 

Topic starter
(@gunarcom)
Eminent Member

I figured out I had some style overridese in my theme folder that was preventing any styles from loading. Didn't see that in any docs that I needed to delete that folder.

2 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

@gunarcom,

Please let us know the issue is solved?

(@gunarcom)

Eminent Member

@alvina Yes I got it all solved thanks