[Closed] Getting many WP_Database_Error in log file

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
SiteBastion
Topic starter
(@sitebastion)
Trusted Member

I'm seeing the following error in my database, on a wide variety of posts, and we don't even have the forums cross linked into the stories! We're just seeing these errors popping up randomly.

Example:

WordPress database error Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction for query INSERT INTO `wp_options` (`option_name`, `option_value`, `autoload`) VALUES ('_transient_timeout_wpforo_get_phrases_wp_wpforo_phrases0d67330e40', '1682366796', 'no') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `option_name` = VALUES(`option_name`), `option_value` = VALUES(`option_value`), `autoload` = VALUES(`autoload`) made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, do_action_ref_array('wp'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpforo\wpforo->init, do_action('wpforo_before_init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpforo\wpforo->change_board, do_action('wpforo_after_change_board'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wpforo\classes\Phrases->wpforo\classes\{closure}, wpforo\classes\Phrases->init, wpforo\classes\Phrases->get_phrases, set_transient, add_option

I'd appreciate any ideas you might have as to why we're seeing these errors, 147 times in the past 7 days.

Best Regards,

Kim

3 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @sitebastion,

1. Please make sure that your WordPress Is updated to latest version.

2. Make sure that all your tables are InnoDB, especially wp_options table. Make them InnoDB if needed.

SiteBastion
Topic starter
(@sitebastion)
Trusted Member

Hi Chris,

Site is completely up to date (See info submitted with post)

Interesting you should bring the DB tables up, since the only MyISAM tables are from GVectors. I have some WPForo tables, and both Comment Censure and Forum Censure that are MyISAM tables.

But why would that create this problem? Can you explain why you think WP Options is the culprit (no other plugins throw ANY error like this - just WPForo)

And should I convert the existing tables for WPForo, Forums Censure Pro and Comment Censure Pro to InnoDB?

Best,

Kim

1 Reply
Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@sitebastion,

The problem is the MySQL Engine type, which block all the table, because of the type.

Transfer all MyISAM tables, included wpForo, to InnoDB.