5 Posts
3 Users
2 Reactions
dimalifragis
Topic starter
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Hi,

I use Kadence theme, not sure if this is wpForo issue or something within Kadence. Personally i rarely use my mobile, so i never noticed.

See that mobile view:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16XrnJWUoTkH608rbL9z7jM4y4ts0XVSm/view?usp=sharing

How can this be fixed?

Any ideas welcome.

** Checking also wpforo.com, same pages, seems 99% οκ but still the ^ on the right is OUT of borders of the screen.

4 Replies
Tutrix
(@tutrix)
Noble Member

Hi @dimalifragis

try this code snippet

@media screen and (max-width: 800px){
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-post-head .wpf-post-head-top .wpf-post-stat {display: inline;}
#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .wpforo-post-head .wpf-post-head-top .wpf-post-stat .wpf-post-stat-box {display: inline-flex;}
}

1 Reply
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)

Famed Member

@tutrix Thanks a lot.

dimalifragis
Topic starter
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

Maybe gvectors should check and improve their mobile themes ....

raavikant
(@raavikant)

Hi,

I experienced the same when I was learning wpforo and it can be related to the configuration you are doing.

And this issue seems to be related to the appearance of a website when viewed on mobile-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16XrnJWUoTkH608rbL9z7jM4y4ts0XVSm/view salesforce marketing cloud certification ?usp=sharing

Based on the limited information provided and without direct access to the website or theme configurations, here's a general guide to troubleshooting and potentially resolving the issue:

Check Responsive Settings in Kadence Theme:

Go to the theme customization settings, usually found in Appearance > Customize.
Look for responsive or mobile design settings. Kadence theme might offer specific customization for mobile views.

Make adjustments to margins, padding, or other layout settings if available.

Use browser developer tools (e.g., Chrome DevTools) to inspect the mobile view and identify any CSS rules that may be causing the issue.

Look for styles that might be causing overflow or misalignment in the mobile view.
Add Custom CSS:

If you've identified specific CSS rules causing the issue, you can override them by adding custom CSS tailored for mobile screens. Add the CSS in the theme's custom CSS section or in a child theme.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
  /* Add your custom mobile styles here */
}

This will surely help you.

Thanks