3 Users
3 Likes
antonM
Topic starter
(@antonm)
Estimable Member

Hi guys!

I discovered two problems after the last release:

- I stopped receiving the emails about the creation of new topics. The email notification about new posts works well.

- After the last release, I decided to make some changes in a template and moved a copy of Layout 3 to my theme folder. But the changes work only for logged users. Guests still see the unchanged version. I deleted the wpForo and site cache, but nothing was changed.

Any ideas? Or is this already known bugs?

4 Replies
(@anonymous20)
Noble Member

Actually you are right about the (1). Just logged to a forum and found 2 new topics waiting for moderation.

Never got any email about that.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

The first issue (new topic email) is already fixed in next version. If you need fix it urgently, please edit /wpforo/wpf-includes/wpf-hooks.php file, find these lines (there should be two matches):

if( !WPF()->perm->forum_can('vf', $topic['forumid'], $subscriber_groupid, $subscriber_secondary_groups) ){

Change to this:

if( $subscriber_groupid && !WPF()->perm->forum_can('vf', $topic['forumid'], $subscriber_groupid, $subscriber_secondary_groups) ){
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

The second issue should be cache issue. It's either website cache, wpForo HTML Cache or Object cache issue.

1 Reply
antonM
(@antonm)

Estimable Member
Posted by: Robert

The second issue should be cache issue. It's either website cache, wpForo HTML Cache or Object cache issue.

Ok. Thank you, Robert. I have fixed the first issue according to your solution and will try to play with the cache to solve the second issue.